Friday, August 16, 2013

Tactical Nightmare Dungeon

Damn, I've got to use this in my next mission! This is an Afgan village in a hill, not on, in it! A modern day dungeon crawl in the making. Got this cool add on for Campaign Cartographer so I can create isometric dungeons. I figure it's the only way to represent something like this.
Just imagine trying to put this on many layers and then switch between pages in Roll20. It would be a nightmare that would turn combat into a crawl.
I'll work this weekend on something and post it on my next map blog. I guess I'll have to do the interiors with the isometric icons and then do some touch up work with the GIMP to add exterior detail and indicate what is outside and what is inside. If all goes well I'll be able to run a session with this map in two weeks time.

No comments: